All those interested in building and using tools to advance knowledge discovery, data sharing and reuse are invited to attend the second Springer Nature hack day.
When and where will the event take place?
Date: 29 November 2017
Time: 9.00 am - 18.00 pm
Location: Springer Nature Campus, The Stables, London
Register now and make sure to save the date and time in your calendar. The registration deadline is 22 November 2017.
What can you expect from the Springer Nature Hack Day?
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Help develop new applications that use data and metadata produced in scholarly research
- Infer new research insights from published data
- Engage with software developers and international researchers
- Connect with the Springer Nature product, technical and research data teams
- Provide feedback on usability of publisher and repository datasets
- Access Springer Nature content to test and develop their tools
- Explore and enable research data sharing and reuse