RedNova Learning is part of Springer Nature, a major force in scientific, scholarly, professional, and educational publishing.
We are looking for motivated professionals to join our team based in Palmetto Bay near Miami, Florida. The team works on titles for preschool through young adult markets where American English is taught as a foreign language.
All vacancies can be found on Springer Nature Group / Careers ↗
Write for us
If you are an English language teaching (ELT) author or professional looking for new opportunities and ways of sharing your expertise, RedNova Learning would like to hear from you. Our goal is to create innovative but appropriately supportive educational materials for English as a foreign language (EFL) teachers and students all over the world. We are looking for new talent to work with us on the development of materials for our American-English publishing lists for preschool, primary, and lower and upper secondary students.
RedNova Learning works to a publishing plan, and therefore we do not accept unsolicited manuscripts for publication. Prospective authors should submit only the following documents:
- an updated résumé highlighting relevant teaching, authoring, editorial, or reviewing experience in the ELT field;
- a cover letter stating which levels and age groups you are interested in writing for as well as the type of material you would like to write (student’s books, workbooks, teacher’s editions, etc.);
- (optional) samples of published EFL materials authored by you along with an explanation of the targeted audience.
Note: If you have a proposal for an EFL publication, please supply a brief outline with a rationale explaining unique selling points of the product and the intended audience. All requests and submissions will be treated with confidentiality.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your documents.
Thank you for your interest in working with RedNova Learning, a Macmillan Education/Springer Nature subsidiary. We welcome résumés and portfolios from experienced freelancers, studios, and other professionals who have experience working on educational materials, especially English as a foreign language (EFL) materials. RedNova Learning is interested in expanding its freelance and vendor talent pool. Opportunities exist for:
- content editors with EFL teaching experience;
- copyeditors (American English and Spanish);
- proofreaders (American English and Spanish);
- design studios with knowledge of educational publishing and the capacity to work on large projects;
- designers, illustrators, and prop artists;
- photographers located in South Florida with experience working with children;
- audio studios with experience producing EFL materials;
- video studios, photo studios, modeling agencies, video producers, videographers, and other EFL professionals who have experience working with children.
Please send your résumé or portfolio to email@example.com for editorial freelance work or firstname.lastname@example.org for design freelance work.