Our books excel research and learning for students, researchers and professionals worldwide. Springer Nature's books and eBooks deliver access to the most complete collection of scientific, technical, medical, business, humanities and social sciences publications available today.
Thousands of new reference works, monographs, briefs, proceedings, textbooks, and series are published every year. Explore them all on our individual imprint websites.
- Print books and eBooks: We publish more than 275,000 books available in print and online.
- eBook collections: Largest collection of scholarly Science, Technology and Medicine (STM) and Humanities & Social Sciences (HSS) titles available today.
- Book archives: 150,000+ scholarly book archives (CY pre-2005) from the renowned Springer and Palgrave Macmillan publishing brands.
- Proceedings: Over 30,000 conference proceedings.
- Reference Works: Access our living editions of reference works, across STM, humanities and the social sciences, continuously updated.
- Textbooks: Over 8,500 textbooks supporting students from undergraduate to post-graduate, across in a broad range of topics.