COUNTER release 5 data is now available
We are happy to announce that earlier this week we made available our first COUNTER release 5 data.
This first iteration of COUNTER 5 reports are currently being audited in order to ensure that we comply with the COUNTER Code of Practice Release 5. The COUNTER 5 reports are available for you to download via the Springer Nature Librarian Portal, but please keep in mind that there may be some discrepancies in the data during this time. We will notify you once the audit has been completed, and we are officially COUNTER 5 compliant.
- Which reports are available? Currently only the Title Master Report and its Standard views are available for SpringerLink and nature.com content. The Platform Master Report and Database Master Report will be available later on.
- How far back does the data go? The Title Master Report data is available from September 2019 onwards. We hope to release the June through August 2019 data for the Title Master Report in the coming months.
- When is the usage data available? Our COUNTER 5 data should be available three workdays after the end of each month.
- Download our updated FAQs here for more detailed information about our COUNTER release 5 reports
- COUNTER also provides Friendly Guides for Librarians in English, Spanish and French here
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.