Getting started publishing your SDG 14 work at Springer Nature is easy. Springer Nature aspires to lead in publishing SDG research, and especially in open access (OA) SDG research.
You can add impact and power to your SDG-related research when you publish it at Springer Nature, and alongside leading research (like the examples above). Research published OA at Springer Nature gets more exposure. For example, research published in fully OA Springer Nature journals are downloaded over 7,000 times on average (up to 5x more than competitors) and cited 7.39 times on average.
Publishing with Springer Nature gives you:
- A range of journals, from Nature, Springer, and BMC, both hybrid and OA. The journals with SDG content curated above are a small selection of journals you can publish in. Clicking through on them will give you the information — including journal metrics, submission guidelines and more — that you need to plan your next submission.
- The world’s leading scholarly book program, including the option to publish your book OA. ᐅOA Books
- Support in finding funding for OA. Many funders and institutions now cover open access (OA) journal article publishing costs for affiliated researchers, as part of an OA agreement with Springer Nature. Find out more about OA agreements and whether you may be entitled to publish OA journal articles with your fees covered. The OA funding support service can help you find and access other OA publishing funds — for journal articles and books — to which you may be entitled. ᐅOA Agreements ᐅFunding Support Service ᐅThe impact of OA
- Support in writing and publishing your work — both free, including tutorials and paid research solutions services, including editing, translation, and more. ᐅAuthor Services ᐅResearch Solutions
- An easy way to get started on a book. Even if it is only a germ of an idea, by filling in this form, you will be put in touch with an editor who can help you grow it into a fully formed book. ᐅSubmit your book idea