Publishing a book is a powerful tool in expanding your authority and advancing your career. Under our imprints Springer, Palgrave Macmillan, Apress, J. B. Metzler, Atlantis Press, and others at Springer Nature, we serve and support the research community.
We’ve assisted numerous authors just like you, publish a book. Turning your hard work into a book has never been easier.
- In short, as an author or editor, you are in charge of the content of the book and its preparation.
- As publisher, Springer Nature takes care of the content’s presentation and the smooth book production process, once you have submitted the manuscript.
You will be in touch with various people throughout the process:
- Your editor will provide feedback on the content and advise on the positioning of your book to ensure that it effectively engages your target audience.
- Our project management team supports you with the publication process from writing your manuscript to post publication.
- Our production services team takes care of your content’s presentation and the smooth book production process, once you have submitted your manuscript.
As you might imagine, there are many steps in between, which may be new to you if you are a first-time book author. This step-by-step guide seeks to guide you through the entire publishing process, making this your one-stop shop for all your publishing needs.
The next step on your publishing journey is to learn about contracting and your rights.