· What are the benefits of publishing an open access book? Read 'The OA Effect: How does open access affect the usage of scholarly books?'
· What do book authors think about open access? Read 'The future of open access books: Findings from a global survey of academic book authors.'
Explore Open Access Books
Springer Nature held a free multidisciplinary event for researchers on 23 April to kick off Academic Book Week 2018, exploring how open access can help book authors make the most out of their research. Read more about the event.
If you couldn't attend the event, here are some insights we would like to share with you.
· Check out the programme
· Read a blog summary of the event
· Follow the conversation captured by Twitter Moments
· Download the presentation slides