Thursday, September 15th the North American Marketing and Sales teams hosted a Corporate Summit in Cambridge, MA.
The event was attended by librarians interested in Trending Topics from Springer Nature spanning journals, eBooks, and ROI support. Some of the highlights of the Summit included:
- Keynote: A Spotlight on Nature Research – Meredith LeMasurier, Executive Editor, Nature Research Journals
- Digital Research Trends – Robert Boissy, Director of Institutional Marketing and Account Development
- Beyond ‘No DRM’: The eBooks Landscape Ahead – Martijn Roelandse, Head of Publishing Innovation
- Discoverability – Elise Sassone, Manager Discovery Services
- Corporate Markets & Database Update – Robin Padilla, Scientific Advisor
The day wrapped up with a networking reception in which like-minded professionals had an opportunity to interact and share commonalities.
If you are interested in attending a Springer Nature Corporate Summit taking place near you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org