In tandem with the new look and feel of nature.com, the on-going migration also aims to improve overall functionality for our users.
Following thorough testing and continued analysis, we are refining the platform’s tools and features to provide a more optimized and distraction-free reading experience.
Current updates include:
• Combining metadata with other metrics and key features
• Positioning the “abstract” above the fold
• Improve the visibility of article updates, corrections and retractions
• Display associated content in a single list in a prominent location
• Move or remove less-used features in favour of clean space
All of these details come together to ensure an efficient and considered experience for readers and researchers.
Explore our updates on nature.com
Laura Graham-Clare is a Senior Content Marketing Manager, based in London. Working between our publishing, sales and marketing teams, she is focused on thought leadership trends, developing product insights and information resources for staff, librarians, and information professionals.